Thursday, May 24, 2007

Learning Photostory

In the photostory task, I use the digital photostory to explore a certain mathematical theorem using a mathematical freeware called Wingeom. At the same time, basic skills of using Wingeom are introduced. The reason I choose this topic is that I want to see if it is possible to employ the digital photostory to teach new colleagues how to use some mathematical software.

I have sent my product to some junior colleagues for study. Their feedbacks are positive. An suggestion is that they sometimes feel dizzy as the screens are often zoomed in and out alternatively. I need to note this point in the future even if I want to make the screen as large as possible so that they are clear enough to be seen. I also learn from Martin that there is a freeware called Wink which can make Captivate-like tutorials. Really a good news to me.

No comments: